Location: Rhine River with AmaWaterways Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 - Thursday, May 27, 2021 Time: 4:00 pmPrice: $Various Packages - Buy Now
Join Chef Michael Howell, founder and Executive Director of Devour! as he brings his passion for food culture to the Rhine River with AmaWaterways. Devour! is the world’s largest film festival dedicated to all things culinary. Spanning more than 25 years, Chef Michael is a renowned chef who has won many prestigious culinary awards and titles within the food and tourism industry. He has owned and operated his own restaurant; most recently blending film and food as he hosts Devour! in worldwide destinations. We are excited to have Chef Michael host food and wine inspired travel with AmaWaterways and CAA Travel. Accompanying Chef Michael is Lia Rinaldo, the managing director with a 30-year career in the film industry, a passion for food culture and is highly recognized for her exceptional contributions to the promotion of culture and the culinary arts. Join Devour! on the River and discover a love for food, film and culture.
Would you like a little more info on this trip? Join us on Wednesday, February 5th @ 7:00 PM (AST) for an exclusive webinar with AmaWaterways, CAA and Devour!. Register here.
- May 19, Zurich. Arrive, transfer to Hotel and Check in.
- May 20, Zurich. City tour of Zurich.
- May 20, Basel – St. Johan. Transfer to the ship. Embarkation.
- May 21, Breisach.Riquewihr excursion, or Freiburg excursion, or Breisach wine country bike tour, or Black Forest excursion.
- May 22, Strasbourg. “The Gem of Alsace” tour, or Strasbourg bike tour.
- May 23, Ludwigshafen.“Romantic Heidelberg” excursion, or Heidelberg Philosopher’s hike, or “Secrets of Speyer” tour.
- May 23, Rüdesheim. Siegfried’s Mechanical Music Museum, or Rüdesheimer Coffee.
- May 24, Rüdesheim.Gondola ride and wine tasting, or Schloss Johannisberg bike tour, or Vineyard hike.
- May 24, Rhine Gorge.Castles along the Rhine scenic cruising.
- May 25, Lahnstein. Lahneck Castle Visit.
- May 25 Cologne. “Holy City” walking tour and cathedral visit, or Kölsch Beer tasting, or Cologne bike tour.
- May 26, Amsterdam. Canal cruise tour, or Jordaan walking tour.
- May 27, Amsterdam.Disembarkation. Transfer to Airport, return to your original destination.
Pricing in Canadian Dollars, based on double occupancy:
- Category E: $5355CAD p/person (Fixed window) 160 sq. ft. Piano Deck
- Category D: $5612CAD p/person (Fixed window) 160 sq. ft. Piano Deck
- Category CB: $5955CAD p/person (French Balcony) 155 sq. ft. Violin Deck
- Category CA: $6213CAD p/person (French Balcony) 170 sq. ft. Violin/Cello Deck
- Category BB: $6728CAD p/person (French Balcony and Outside Balcony) 210 sq. ft. Cello Deck
- Category BA: $6900CAD p/person (French Balcony and Outside Balcony) 210 sq. ft. Violin Deck
- Category AB: $7071CAD p/person (French Balcony and Outside Balcony) 235 sq. ft. Cello Deck
- Category AA: $7243CAD p/person (French Balcony and Outside Balcony) 235 sq. ft. Violin Deck
- Category SS: $8445CAD p/person (French Balcony and Outside Balcony) 350 sq. ft. Violin Deck
Other categories may be available, please inquire for pricing and availability. Single pricing available upon request but may be limited.
$1,250CAD per person non-refundable deposit due to CAA within 7 days of booking.
Second deposit of $1,250CAD per person due to CAA on and final payment due to CAA September 1, 2020
Final payment due Nov. 20, 2020
All deposit(s) and final payments are 100% nonrefundable once paid.