Location: Swank Farm Date: Sunday, May 22, 2016 Time: 6:00 pm - 9:30 pmPrice: $120.00 - Buy Now
Join us in beautiful West Palm Beach for the ultimate food film mashup at Swank Farm on May 22, 2016.
Featuring seven different films inspired by food (The Oyster Man; Pasta Fatta a Mano; The Main Course: Porter Braised Ox Cheek; La Botanique des Amours; Cheese; Swank Farm: A Year in the Life of a Farm; and Daylily Fritters), each course will be accompanied with a delicious dish and the perfect wine.
- First Course by Michael Howell, Chef and Executive Director of Devour! The Food Film Fest: Sober Island oyster with pickled ginger and shallot mignonette, Hana Nori seaweed salad
- Second Course by Simon Stojanovic, Resident Chef of Swank Farm: Swank tomato gazpacho with Swank radish and micro herb garnish
- Third Course by Tory Martindale, Executive Chef of Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach: Seared golden tilefish with bay scallops, conchiglie pasta alla cioppino, smoked pomme purée and toasted anchovy crumbs
- Fourth Course by Clayton Carnes, Executive Chef and Owner of Cholo Soy Cucina: Tres ajies dry rubbed beef cheek taco with organic Florida white corn tortilla, slaw and aji passion fruit mayo
- Fifth Course by Michael Howell, Chef and Executive Director of Devour! The Food Film Fest: Floranda salad of Nova Scotia fiddlehead ferns, Haskap berry vinaigrette, Swank Farm vegetables and greens
- Six Course by Simon Stojanovic, Resident Chef of Swank Farm: Canada vs. Florida artisanal cheese board with honey comb
- Seventh Course by Pastry Chef Darlene Moree: Baked Nova Scotia with caramel maple sauce
Tickets are limited and going fast! To purchase tickets please call (561) 202 5648 or e-mail email@example.com.